Here is a summary of the features available in our website:
· Classmates shows basic demographic information on us, sorted by last name. You can search for someone specifically. Use Edit Your Profile to update any of your profile information as you like, comments related to your bio, and even post “Then” and “Now” images. “Where Are They Now” shows a map of our addresses/location.
· Photo Albums contains relevant pictures. You add to this by forwarding images to our Site Administrator (Mark Perkins).
· Blogs can be used to communicate about different topics. (Contact Mark Perkins, Site Administrator to add a new blog.)
· The Poll Page asks some common, hopefully interesting questions..
· Contact Us indicates Primary Reunion contacts as well as technical support for the website.
· In Memory Of shows the Yearbook entries for those who we have lost.
· Veterans lists our classmates who served us in the military.
· You will see a list of classmates we have not been able to contact yet under Missing Classmates.
· Here is the link to our yearbook, including the supplement at the end
· You can test your memory on the Quiz Page.
· Under 50th Reunion you can find all the details for the event, including, hotel alternatives, planning committee members, and a map.
· Who’s Coming displays a sortable list of classmates who planned to attend and guests.